Terms of purchase and safety
Most pilots come 7 days but if you prefer, you can join us for a period ranging from 5 days to 14 days, the price will be pro-rated
Our services are dedicated to autonomous and healthy paraglider pilots who have understood the benefits of the services of a local guide.
The European health insurance card (EHIC) and repatriation assistance type insurance is recommended, as for all stays abroad.
To be able to benefit from our services, on your arrival, you complete and sign
A DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY where you certify:
- Be an autonomous pilot
- Have liability insurance
- Respect the airspace, laws, regulations and standards in force
- Fly with your personal equipment, recent, complete, revised and corresponding to your skills.
- Be valid and in good health ( consult the advice of the IRBMS )
- Have the pilot's license from your national federation or equivalent
- Relieve all direct or indirect responsibilities of your local guide and any assistants
Payment of the balance of your purchase is made upon arrival in your accommodation.
- Prices, information and photos are not contractual, to get a quote and confirm a reservation, please contact us
- Our services are not similar to the courses of a paragliding instructor, nor a travel agent or organizer.
- ONLY ONE return AIRPORT TRANSFER per group. A group = arrival and departure on the same dates