Additional purchase conditions and security for XC weeks
For the few XC pilots who join us, and in particular for Piedrahita. here is the framework put in place:
- Livetracking is mandatory for each flight
- Pilots who have personal objectives (long distance flights, etc.) can refer to the URUBUpremium package,. For other packages, it is always the interests of the group that will predominate in the organization's choices.
- One recuperation per day and per group is included in our packages and the distance included is 100kms by road. For extra-ordinary flights, outside the axis granted during the briefing or multiple recoveries on the same day, a supplement may possibly be claimed from the pilot (s).
If applicable, here is how the supplement is calculated beyond 100 km by road between the deco and the pilot's landing point:
- 1 driver to collect: the driver will pay an extra of € 0.30 for each kilometer outside the package
- 2 pilots to collect: the group of two will pay an extra 0.40 € (i.e. 0.20 € each) for each kilometer added to the package
- 3 pilots to collect: the group of three pays an extra 0.51 € (i.e. 0.17 € each) for each kilometer added to the package
-> 4 pilots to recover: the group pays an extra of 0.60 € (maximum 0.15 € each) for each kilometer added to the package
Example 1 : Chrigel Duclub performs a flight of 93kms in the axis indicated during the briefing. The recovery puts its location in the GPS and the distance by road is 99kms, or 198 km round trip. Chrigel will not have to pay any supplement
Example 2: Jean-Jacques de Championet, accompanied by 2 other pilots of the group realize a flight of 135kms. The retrieval puts their location in the GPS and the distance by road is 178 km, or 356 km round trip. The group of 3 pilots will have to pay a supplement of 78 €, or 26 € each (for the 156 kms exceeding the included package of 200 km round trip)
Example 3: The next day, JJ repeats his feat alone, he achieves his personal best and flies 162kms. The retrieval puts its location in the GPS and the distance by road is 223 km, or 446 km round trip. JJ will have to pay a supplement of 73.8 € (i.e. 246 km exceeding the included package of 200 km round trip)
Example 4: The group achieves a nice flight of 75 kms in the axis indicated at the briefing, they pay no supplement. On the other hand, this time JJ improvised a 90 ° axis of the group and he posed alone in the pampas only 30 kms away. JJ will be collected after the group and will pay a small supplement of 10 € (0.30 € / km road)
The purpose of this framework is to promote the group, the efficiency of recovery, safety and to encourage pilots to fly while respecting the briefing agreements. In the vast majority of trips, no supplement is necessary and very often the pilots achieve personal bests with us.